Thursday, June 16, 2011

I got this!!!

Chris and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary next Wednesday and he gave me an early gift tonight! I finally got a kindle. It's funny that I got this because I haven't wanted one really until today. My brother and I were at Best Buy today and he sorta talked me into wanting one!





I am extremely prone to headaches so staring at a screen to read really gives me a headache easily. So, usually if I have to read a document or article for work I print it out. I told Joe there was no way that I could stare at a screen and read a book from it. But, he convinced me that it was just like staring at a book and he was right. The lighting and the screen are perfect for my eyes. I feel like I am staring right at a book and I have had no problems reading from it!

I am a big time reader. Or I guess I should say I use to be! It's hard to read during the school year without it being something professionally or educationally related to my job, so summer is my only time to really read a book!

I downloaded two books tonight! The one I will be reading first is the 9th Judgement by James Patterson. I started reading the hardback copy of this and switched to my kindle tonight!! I am trying to finish it so that I can move to the 10th anniversary and then on to rereading One for the Money by Janet before her movie comes out this summer!!

Do you have a kindle? Do you have any tips for me? I can use all I can get:)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy early Anniversary and yayyyyyyyyyyy for your new toy :):):):):):):):):):):):):)