Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011!

Dear Chris,

I could never in my life imagine that I would look at you so differently the day that you became not only my husband but the father to my child. I will never forget the look in your eyes as soon as Kendall "surfed" on out:) I knew from that moment you would be the best father any man could possibly be.

I was right. You care for Kendall more than anything in the world (besides me right!?) And you worry about her just as much and I know this becuase you nudge me in the middle of the night VERY often to ask me to go check on her or to see if she is alright.

10 years ago when we first started dating I never imagined you as the father of my children, but just as being my husband one day! I could have never imagined what I see in your eyes everyday when you see our little girl or talk to her the way that you do!

Kendall is so lucky to call you her daddy just as lucky as I am to call you my husband! I know you will continue to be a great daddy to Kendall as she gets older and turn her in the right direction in life!

We are both so lucky to have you in our lives and we love you very much!

Happy Father's Day honey enjoy your day:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*Sigh* that is just beautiful! :):):):):):):):):):):)