Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's Day gift

A few weeks ago I took Kendall to the paint spot to make something special for her dada for father's day! I think she did an awesome job:) I had her make a little plate for him and then I did a plaque with her hand print and 2011 on it. I plan to get her handprint done every year and eventually frame them together!


Here are her finished products!



The plaque and the platter/plate.






Kendall has gotten so funny about people touching her! She doesn't care to be too close to strangers so when the lady at the Paint Spot was helping me with her handprints she wasn't too happy at all!




My poor little girl just cried and cried while the lady put paint on her hand and pressed to the plaque. Jen and I had to fix it because Kendall was so upset that we didn't think it went on too well!





I know it is a good thing that Kendall doesn't like for strangers to be touching her, but I wonder if she will grow out of this stage?





Once we finished with her handprint and washed her hand she had a great time painting away on the plate she made!








She even had a great time trying to eat the paint. The lady kept telling me don't worry it's non toxic and its gritty so she won't like it. Obviously she doesn't know my daughter who eats EVERYTHING she can get in her mouth haha!


I just adored the little apron they put Kendall in! I thought she looked so sweet in it!










It didn't take us too long at all to do this and it only took a week for them to be ready for us to pick up!! We will definitly go back again:)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Too bad that she cried when they did her handprint though... Love what she made for Daddy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)