Monday, June 13, 2011

Aunt Kathleens Wedding!

Kathleen looked so pretty in her wedding gown and Kevin in his white tux:) Our dresses were really pretty as well, but mine was just a tidbit snug! That's alright I managed and it stayed up all night and that's all that matters! We all got our hair done differently, but at the last minute they decided they wanted to wear gerber daisies in our hair so I did as well. Mine was a little funny looking but that's alright!


The new Mr. and Mrs. Wiley!!


Kendall did so good walking down the aisle with me and she even threw her flowers the whole way down! I couldn't believe that she did it. Chris and I were so proud of her:)


Chris and I after the wedding! Sure did bring back memories of us getting married there almost 4 years ago!! CRAZY that it's been four years but so much has happened in those four years!!


Being introduced at the country club which was set up so nicely! I loved that she had it at this country club because in high school I lifeguarded here so it was so fun going back and seeing my old manager whom I adore!


Chris and I being introduced. We rode in a limo and I think the guys in the wedding party went out the night before and were going on very little sleep and it was so quiet in the limo on the way to the reception. I told Chris I don't think I have ever been in such a quiet limo all my life!!


Kathleen's aunt made the cake and she did an amazing job on it. It turned out so pretty! I love it:)


Kathleen, Jen and I at the reception!


My sweet sister in law and I posing!


Brad sure had a lot of fun dancing. He loves to dance especially at weddings!


And I would say that Kendall had just as much fun dancing with him at the reception as well. Did I mention how stinkin cute she was during the wedding and how good she was for such a long day! I am so proud and lucky to have such a sweet baby girl!


And this was the best picture I got of Kendall and my mom, but we would NOT have made it without my mom. She spent the entire day with Kendall getting her ready, feeding her and taking care of her after she walked down the aisle as well as at the reception. As if that wasn't enough she took her home with her for the night so that I could sleep the next morning and let me relax Saturday afternoon before I picked her up! She is the BEST mom and grandma anyone could EVER ask for! Kendall just adores her and so do I!



We are getting ready for out big vacation here very soon and I can't wait to share it with ya'll!Have a great weekend!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Just the Two of US said...

looks like you all had a great weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! There they are! LOVE the photos... everyone loos BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)