Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Years

Today four years ago I married my best friend! We have been through SO much in the past four years and I wouldn't have wanted to spend those four years with anyone else in this world!! I will never forget the day I got married, but for some reaons I can't remember walking down the aisle:)
Chris thanks for being the most loving, caring and thoughtful husband I could have! Thanks for making all my dreams come true:)





Here's to another 40 years together!!
Love you honey!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I loveeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Shelli Ryan said...

Oh and I wanted to tell you that my hubby got a teaching job in Bullitt Co!

Sonya said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your colors!