Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome:)



Is everyone as excited as I am about the fact that it is Friday? I sure hope so:) I was quite surprised when I got on my blogger account to see that I had a few new followers! Welcome I am so glad you are following my journey! I hope I don't bore you too much!

I was even more surprised to see that Brittany from Dave and Brit Plus One featured me today as her Follow Her Friday! That was so sweet of her and I adore her blog! She has the cutest little girl!

I just wanted to share a few quick pictures of Kendall in her big girl outfit. It is amazing how big blue jeans can make a baby look! I thought she was adorable in her outfit from the other day:) She is getting so big I just can't believe it!

I can't get her to stand up for a picture and I can barely get her to sit still long enough to get a good picture. I am sure this will be the story for quite some time now. She is alwys on the go and doesn't have time to sit for a picture.


Do you see all of that hair on her head! It is getting so thick. I wish it would start to get a little bit of length on it. It looks like it's going to start curling up a little bit too! Her bangs are getting so long. I have a hair appointment in two weeks and my hair dresser is going to trim Kendall's bangs out of her eyes a little bit and tell me what to do with the back of it!!

"Talking" on her IPOD. She is a hot mess!

Enjoy your weekend! We have 5 more school days with kids, memorial weekend, and then 3 days without kids before summer vacation officially starts! Can't wait to spend 8 WHOLE weeks playing with my sweet little girl!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on being featured!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erin said...

I cant see the pictures in this post but I can in the other ones. Hmm...maybe its something with my computer? Anyways, in all the other pictures she is adorable my god! Im due in Sept with my first. We arent finding out the sex but I do hope for a little girl...shh!!! My gut tells me its a boy. As long as he/she is healthy I cant ask for more, right?!? Enjoy your little girl.

deb famularo said...

She is such a little doll Christy! I can't believe how big she is getting! You are gonna have a blast with her this summer girl! xoxo