Sunday, May 15, 2011

Uncle Joe Graduates

Yesterday we went out to eat for my brother's graduation celebration. My brother graduated from the University of Kentucky this Spring with a degree in Mechical Engineering! We are very proud of him. We went to Claudia Sanders to celebrate (This is the restaurant that belongs to Colonel Sanders (Kentucky Fried Chicken!) wife!) It was very good and we had a great time celebrating with family. I didn't take many pictures but I thought I would share the ones that I did take.


Kendall was so cute but she was so uninterested in pictures with anyone tonight. I tried to get a good one of her and daddy but she refused to look at the camera! She was extremely tired too which was our fault because we never put her down for a good nap.


She wouldn't even get a picture with me! We had a lot of family that she isn't around much at the restaurant so she was being a little bashful too. You can see my cute papaw standing behind us as well:)


She wasn't having cousin Rachel either!


Here is Uncle Joe who she wasn't interested in either. Joe is her Godfather and hasn't been around as much because he has been living in Lexington so we are so excited that he finally will be home more and get to see Kendall!

I got a few cute pictures of her playing with daddy when we got home. He was getting her nose and she was cracking up. She decided to try to get his nose as well:)

Here is one last picture of her cute little outfit and sandals. I think she gets cuter and cuter everyday:)




Ready for bed! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! We have 9 school days left and I am counting them down to the very end:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute!! And congrats to your brother! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)