Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Project Life Tuesday!

Well I am excited to finally join Project Life Tuesday again, but sad because I only have 3 of my 7 pictures for the week. Better than none huh?? I left my camera at Jen and Brads after Derby Saturday night so I will have to post the rest when I get it back!
Friday April 29: We had Kendall brush her teeth for the first time tonight with toothpaste. She loved it and thought it was so funny!
Saturday April 30: Chris and Brad worked their bottoms off putting this retaining wall up!! They did a heck of job too and our front yard looks so much nicer:) Tuesday May 3: You can tell the end of the year is near because I am purging and organzing bookshelves in my classroom!

I thought I would share with you a little collage of my project life so far this year. Clearly I need to stick to teaching because photography and photoshop are not my thing!!



Make sure you check out the mom creative for more creative Project Life TuesdayS

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Isn't it sooooooo fun to watch them brush their teeth!??!? Loveeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)