Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project Life: May 6-May 12

Thanks for stopping by for Project Life Tuesday. I am so excited that I got to play along two weeks in a row! I even have a picture for everyday this week! I have updated my project life album with all of my pictures up to the end of April. I am very proud of myself for that too. This is by far the best scrapbooking adventure I have ever taken on and it one that I will continue for the rest of my life:)
Friday May 6: We ran to the mall to get a few more things for our Derby outfits and Kendall got to ride Clifford in the mall! She loved it and cried when we took her off:)

Saturday May 7: Today was Chris' 27th birthday so we went to the Kentucky Derby to celebrate! We had a lot of fun but didn't win any money!



Sunday May 8: We hung out at the house most of the day for Mother's Day. I thought Kendall looked so cute in this little romper that really was too little for her!

Monday May 9: I have been obsessed with these flat bread pizzas and they really aren't that bad for you!

Tuesday May 10: Kendall was so funny this morning on the way to Trinettes! She had her sunglasses on and laughed the whole way there. I love mornings like this:)



Wednesday May 11: I haven't been feeling very good, but for some reason I got the urge to organize the laundry room and it looks so much better!






Thursday May 12: I loved this little romper on Kendall. I paid 2 dollars for it at a consignment shop and it was worth every penny!!

Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for more great Project Life Tuesday posts!






3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I'm hoping its just my side... but none of the pics are showing up :( I've tried refreshing your page... but its not coming up... your words yes... pics no :(

Sonya said...

Kendall is so cute! That flatbread pizza looks really tasty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

There we are!! Now I can see the pics! These are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)