Thursday, May 19, 2011

Office Organization:Take 1

I have decided to tackle my office over the next few weeks!! My goal is to organize, purge and purge some more. OF course a lot of the stuff in our office (STUFF that's what it is:)) Belongs to Chris so I have to have him go through a lot of it, which is a process as you will see through these posts!

This is one of the shelves I wanted to tackle tonight. Along with the three shelves that are shown in the before and after picture. As you can see the bottome two shelves are Chris' things so I couldn't go through it since he isn't here!


And here is the END process of my shelf! I am still debating on getting rid of a few books on this shelf. I am thinking hard about it, but someone of them are just so good that I never want to give them up!


And who doesn' t LOVE an empty shelf. I am sure it won't stay empty for too long!


Zoey would NOT get out of my picture!! She's so silly.




And here are my four stacks. The stack on the left is to take to school, next to that are going to my mother in law, and the last two stacks are books I will donate/giveaway! I would say that was a good purge for the night:)My next step will be Kendall's toy shelf in here and the bottome of that smaller bookshelf, and hopefully getting Chris to go through his books:) I

I am sure this is a rather boring post for you guys, but I am going to do this as I organize each part of the office so that I can see that progress I make:)Have a great Thursday! One more day til the weekend!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME! I need to do that too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelli Ryan said...

So I just realized that not only do we both have Kendalls but we have husband Chris's too! Crazy!
Good job on going through the books. I sold a lot on amazon last year before donating the one's I didn't want to keep. Good luck!

Katie said...

Following your blog from Brit's Follow Friday. Your daughter is beautiful! :)

Katie @ The Quiroz Family

http://jaimeandkatie.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Looks great! It makes me anxious to start cleaning up our office!