Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend=Pool Weekend

We had so much fun this weekend at the pool with Kendall! It was so nice and relaxing to just do nothing all weekend long! My house paid for it though haha!
Kendall loved crawling up and down the lounge chairs. She had on so much sunscreen. We were afraid that she would get sunburnt so I was very careful to make sure she had plenty on at all times!




At one point Kendall got so relaxed that she fell asleep in her floaties with her balls in her hand! It was so funny I had to snap a few pictures of her before I got her out of the pool!




She leaned over the pool like this all weekend. It about sent Chris over the edge because he was so worried about her falling in. I kept telling her we were right there and our eyes weren't leaving her!




I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!




I know this little girl did!! 2 more days until summer vacation!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...

I just love her swimsuit. The pic of her falling asleep in the raft is priceless!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo cute! I love love love the one of her asleep! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

How cute, love the zebra bikini!!!

I'm glad you got the LO! (I still want to dognap Zoey btw!)

I was worried about you after the weather! Glad you guys are okay! xoxo