Thursday, May 12, 2011

Laundry Room Remodel



Picture from Southern Living Magazine!


Yesterday I shared with you my shelf in my laundry room. As you could tell our laundry room is a little/lot out dated! We are going to work on that this summer and I am sooo excited!!


We have remodeled every single room in this house but the laundry room and it is our next project! I am excited to have a lot of input on this room and what I want done with it!!

I LOVE this room that I found in Southern Living Magazine and believe it or not we can actually do this!! We have the space so why NOT!!

Chris wants to paint the room a bright blue color! And I am fine with that!

We have cabinets on the back side of the laundry room that I want painted white and we can redo the counter without a problem, because Chris has done that before:)

I am so excited for all the fun things we will do in this room!!


This will definitly be on my Laundry room wall!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!


Photo take from HERE


Can't wait to share with you what we do with our laundry room:)

No comments: