Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Pool Day of the Season/Picture Issues

First I just wanted to say if you can't see my pictures PLEASE leave a message letting me know. I have been uploading using picasa because 1. It's much faster and 2. you can click on the pictures to make them a little bigger if you want. So, PLEASE, PLEASE leave me a comment if you can't see them! (EDIT: I had to upload them through blogger because they disappeared:(





We had our first pool day of the season with Kendall today. It was just in her little kiddie pool, but she was LOVING it. We decided we must get her a bigger pool for the house soon, because this is a sad excuse of a pool for a 1 year old haha!


It took me a while to get sunscreen on this chick because she kept running away from me. I am thinking of investing in spray sunscreen. Does anyone else use this? Does it cover good? Is it safe?
I love this hat, but it doesn't really fit her. So sad it went with a bikini that she had last summer, but it was too big for her then and now it's too small! It's funny how big I thought this hat was last summer and now how small it looks!
The water was freezing cold, but this little fish didn't care. She splashed and played in the water for quite some time. She thought it was so funny to splash me because I would squeal due to the freezing cold water and then she would squeal and do it again!
Running around on the driveway. Chris is still doing major yardwork so we had to put the pool on the driveway with towels under it. I can't wait for him to be done, but with all the rain we have gotten it's been hard for him to do anything.
Love this sweet little girl to pieces:) And I can't wait for the big pool to open up tomorrow! We will be there Saturday, Sunday and Monday this weekend (weather permiting!)
Chris laughed at me because I said Kendall will be brown as a biscuit this summerJust wait she will haha. She has Chris' skin and he gets so dark during the summer. I can get tan but not like him and not like she will. I am so excited!


If you could see me now you would see me doing a little dance because we only have 8 days until we are out for SUMMER! Can't even wait I am so excited!


Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I couldn't see yesterdays pics... but I was afraid to say something... lol...cuz after the first time I told you.. I thought maybe it was my computer... I can see these :) And they are ADORABLE!! And yes, we use spray sunscreen on Brookie... with her Port Wine Stains...she has to use it every time she wears a short sleeve shirt/shorts... so we love it and she's been using it since she was 1 yr old :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

I can see the pics fine. So cute, thankfully my kids have my husband's skin tone and not mine! So happy you'll have the whole summer off to enjoy her!!!!! xOxO

Shelli Ryan said...

She is a sun cutie! Love the swimsuit and hat!