Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Closet Clean out at School

I have been working really hard the past few days at work trying to get my closets cleaned and purged. My cabinets have become a catch all for EVERYTHING this school year! So now that the kids are gone it's time to do some cleaning and purging! I started on my supplies closet! This is what it started out looking like!
I have accumulated more stuff in the past five years than I know what to do with. So it was time to go through and get rid of some things!


I organized my border into a container because it was all over the place.


I have bought so many containers so it was time to put some of them to good use!


A table full of junk that I needed to go through and purge..purge...purge!


And here is the before and after! Can you tell which is which! I love the before and after looks makes you feel so good!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are rockin' the organizing lately! Looks great! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)