Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Mantel



I am so sad that today is our last day of Spring Break. But it makes me excited to know that in 7 weeks we will be off for 8 weeks for summer vacation!!


Can't wait:)


I sure love the idea of being a stay at home mom more and more everyday:)

I worked on our mantel this week and thought I would show my progress! I think I will add a few more things to it before I am done!I love getting my decorations from Hobby Lobby!! They have the cutest things and I love their prices!
I picked up this grass piece from Pier One. Another one of my favorite places! I loved the butterflies in the grass:)I like the idea of decorating with candy, but my belly sure doesn't need it and these sweet tarts are my weakness for sure:)

I got our mantel done this week so I thought I would share!


Hope everyone enjoys thier weekend! When Kendall wakes up we are taking a walk to the park! the weather here has been unbelieveable:)


Go check out other great Spring mantels!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hi cutie!

Thank you so much for the sweet comments you always leave! I love hearing from you. :) Your mantel looks darling! Love that grass from Pier One! And I think you know how I feel about your organizing post. LOVE. :) Have a great weekend! Your header is perfect! So fun for the season.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your mantel and loveeeeeee the new blog header! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

How cute Christy!! Your mantel looks so pretty!!!!! Hey, great blog banner too- she is so adorable!!!! xOxO

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Looks great.

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!