Monday, April 4, 2011

Organizing a little

OK so it would take me months to get things organized the way that I would love to have them organized, but I went through a few things yesterday while Kendall was at my mom and dads! I was able to get her toys in the basement under control




If under control is what you want to call it. I finally took some of her toys upstairs to her bedroom which creates another issue in itself! We have TOO Many toys, but I do have to say that Kendall plays with ALL of her toys!


Clear off this coffee table

I love displaying my Project Life book from last year on this table so that guests can view it when they come over!!
and take care of a major shoe issue!


Shoes will ALWAYS be an issue in this house and I am sure when we have a teenage girl here it will get even worse:)

I also got the kitchen cleaned up and the floor mopped! Didn't make it up the stairs with my camera!


I am so excited to be on Spring break and to get a little more accomplished this week!!


I love this time of year, except for the storms that are heading our way!!

3 comments:

West Texas Wife said...

I can't believe how big she is! You are so organized can you come to my house!!!! Miss ya

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Isn't it amazing how one tiny little addition to the family comes with so much baggage! LOL! That is why we are proud owners of a mini-van!