Sunday, April 10, 2011

Loves

Some of my loves this weekend!











Daisies in the Spring on my kitchen table (They are over a week old and starting to die) A small bucket of daisies and ivy on my window sill in the kitchen. The person that gave me the bucket of daisies gave Kendall this small bucket of daisies. So sweet!


An old purse that feels new for the spring time!


The Easter Bunny on my Happy Everything Plate.


This cutie butt in her Little Mermaid jammies that make her look like such a big girl and sorta makes me a little sad!
Tomorrow we go back to work. I am sure Kendall is super excited to see Trinette and the other babies but I am sad to go back to work. ONLY 37 kids school days left til summer for our county! I am so ready:) Summer can't come soon enough:)

Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos and she looks sooooooooooooooooo cute in her jammies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

That's the cutest little mermaid I have ever seen!