Monday, April 11, 2011

LL Bean




When I was pregnant with Kendall Jen got me the cutest LL bean backpack with Kendall's name on it!


We have been using it to go to the zoo and now back and forth to the sitters. It really has become quite handy to have around. I just throw it in the car and we are ready to go!
Tonight Chris thought it would be funny to empty it out (which means I have to reorganize everything in it!) And put it on Kendall.(Remember when I told you how I can't get Kendall's clothes back on her after I change her diaper? Well it still holds true and it has gotten worse. Most of the time I fight her lol, but tonight I was getting ready to give her a bath so I didn't bother! Choose your battles ya know?
She was so funny walking around with her backpack. She is looking so big these days and it makes me such a sad mama, but such a happy mama too because I get to watch this healthy baby girl grow up everyday!
Oh help me if this child has to take her own spoon AND Desitin to kindergarten with her haha!
How blessed am I to be HER mama! Yes that is me laying on the couch. I have had a terrible, terrible headache tonight. Really hoping it is this weather and it is going to go away!


Really. Hoping!


Have a great Tuesday everyone:)


Oh have I mentioned we have 32 days til summer vacation here!!! YIPPEE!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love the photos!! Soooooooooo cute! I hope you feel better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

Ha, so cute! Toot has an issue with getting her clothes back on too, lol.

Kendall is so sweet with that big ol bag on her, lol!

Sonya said...

We have the same number of school days left! I can't wait for summer vacation!

Sammye Jo said...

SHe is getting SOOOOOO big!!! the backpack is adorable! Before you know it she'll be needing it for school!!! TEAR!!!!!!! I still have another year of preschool left with Matthew and I can tear up in a flash over that!!!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love her little button nose! She is just so adorable!