Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bitty Baby

For Kendall's Birthday Aunt Kathleen got her a bitty baby!




I thought she was a little too young for a bitty baby but Kendall has proven me wrong!


She loves her bitty baby and I can't wait to take her to The American Girl store when she gets a little older! I know she will have a blast.


When she first opened her she could barely wait for me to get her out of the box. Then she started rocking her baby. So sweet and amazing to me that Kendall really takes in every single thing I do for her and transfers that to her baby! I think it's adorable!


Last weekend we went to a baby shower and Kendall took Bitty Baby in the car with her (I am not ready for this doll to leave my house or the car just yet!) On the way home she was so sweet hugging and loving on her. She fell asleep with the baby just so:)
And I am quite sure that in a few years she will be talking this little guy into playing house with her and her bitty baby:)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mjatpc said...

super cute!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just the sweetest thing ever!!!! You may want to go by Target, they have an entire section of Scrapbooking papers & embellishments featuring the American Girl. You can get them now and put them back because before you know it you will be taking her. Time just flies to FAST!