Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

I can't believe I made it to another week of Project Life Tuesday! I didn't think I would get this post done tonight but I talked myself into it:) So glad I did! This week has some of my favorite pictures in it!

I am ALMOST caught up on my journaling have about three weeks to catch up on which I am going to do after I post this!

Enjoy our week and don't forget to stop by:

February 25: I can't believe this little girl is already 11 months old! Wow where has time gone! I still remember when she could barely sit in this chair or wouldn't sit anywhere for that matter without screaming:)


February 26: Today we took Kendall to Dr. Seuss story time at Target. Chris took this picture before we left that night to go to an auction.


February 27: I am in love with this picture right now. It is SO Kendall's personality!

February 28: Chris sent me this picture of Kendall in her bed this morning. She loves to sleep on her belly!


March 1: Kendall had her first kid's meal at Mcalisters tonight and ate every bit of her mac and cheese:)

March 2: I am at a conference this week on thinking strategies and my brain is already fried!
March 3: I know this is horrible, but Kendall LOVES to play with Chris' phone especially when he turns Mickey Mouse on it! I know terrible, but she doesn't sit like this very long I promise!
Thanks for stopping by and if your knew to my blog I do hope you will come back!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sara said...

Great pictutes this week! That little girl of yours is toooooooo cute. The one in the polka dot chair makes her look like such a big girl!