Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

I am attending a strategic thinking conference this week so I haven't had time to edit my pictures, which I really don't do, but I haven't been able to add the days of the week to them either. I have to confess: I have done good taking pictures everyday, but I have been horrible about journaling each week, which makes me so upset because that was the best thing I did last year! Thank goodness I have all of my journaling for this year on my blog or I would be in some major trouble:) I have journaled the first three weeks of the year so I have to catch up. Maybe by next Tuesday I can be all caught up!

Anyways I still wanted to link up and share my pictures for the week at the Mom Creative.




4 of my 7 pictures are from my Iphone camera too, which doesn't take the best pictures but it's the one that I always have on me! I haven't uploaded those pictures yet, so I hope you wil enjoy the ones that are here! Sorry I am slacking this week! I usually do really good with this post!

Enjoy our week:) And thanks for stopping by, I hope you will come back to visit!

Friday: Kendall thinks that it is so funny to play with the laundry basket when I am trying to fold her clothes. Tonight she got in it and put it on top of her head!


Saturday: It was a pretty nice day so I took Kendall and Tripp for a stroll in the wagon. I love that they are holding hands. They are so sweet to one another!




Sunday: I love this sweet little face to pieces. I could just eat her up!

Monday: it was a rainy day so we put Kendall in her raincoat this morning. IT was so cute, but she didn't enjoy the ruffles on the arms haha she's a mess!



Wednesday: We are ALWAYS looking for pacis. It's amazing that we have 100s of them and can never find one. I found all of these behind Kendall's bed tonight. She throws them in the middle of the night and this is where they end up!

Tuesday: We gave Kendall some bananas chopped up tonight and she did really good eating them. Chris thought she needed a spoon to eat with so she wouldn't be so messy. Isn't he so cute?

Thursday: I love that Kendall knows to open a book and babble at the pages. Just the beginning of a fluent reader:)

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooo precious!! I loveeeee all of these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan said...

Awww, she's precious. Love that you found all her pacifers!! Funny♥

jacque4u2c said...

These pictures are just ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Maggi said...

So cute! Toot throws all of her socks behind her bed, finally found that out the other day! lol AND she also loves playing in the laundry basket. lol

Erin said...

LOVE your header! It looks so good! I'm so glad my tutorial actually made sense and worked. :) Your little Kendall is simply adorable!