Thursday, March 17, 2011

MIA






I have been pretty MIA lately. There has been SO much going on around here.

Today was a BEAUTIFUL Spring sunny warm day and we enjoyed it! Makes me even MORE ready for spring/summer than I already am!




Here are a few pictures I took of Kendall today.

Today was her last 1st holiday! I can't believe that my little girl will be 1 next Friday! INSANE!

I have been busy getting her party ready, working in my classroom, and remodeling parts of our house! I will share pictures of ALL of that some day I am sure.

Poor Kendall refuses to keep any bows or ponies in her hair and it DRIVES me bananaS! Hopefully she will outgrow this one day because is going to be blessed with lots of hair...



Hope ya'll had a great St. Patty's day and enjoy your weekend I know we will!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

These pics are so sweet! Toot won't keep anything in her hair either, lol. Happy bday to Miss Kendall!

deb famularo said...

She is just TOO adorable Christy!!! Yea, it's nice to finally be settled in a house again! Hope you guys are doing great! xOxO