Thursday, March 24, 2011

A 1 year old....

I can't believe that tomorrow I will have a 1 year old. It's hard to beleive that we went from this...

To this...
I will remember this day last year forever...laying on the bed in the doctor's office when my water "broke".....spending 16 hours in labor with my epidurel falling out and vomiting.....

to holding my sweet baby for the first time....from being incredibly tired to even more incredibly tired....

to spending my first summer at home with my sweet little girl...

to leaving her for the first time with the sweetest sitter I have ever know...
to eating solids for the first time..
to crawling..and quickly walking....
to babbling for hours....

laughing, crying, pouting, fit throwing....

I am in awe every day that I look at her that she really is a perfect mix between Chris and I.
This morning I told Chris I couldn't believe it had already been a year and he said time flies when your having fun...boy is he right!!
I love her to pieces and couldn't imagine not having her now:)

I can't wait to spend her birthday with her tomorrow and her party on Saturday, but boy am I exhausted from getting it all ready!

Can't wait to sure all the details of her party with you!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* they do grow fast don't they??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your angel!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Christina said...

She is so stinkin' adorable! Happy Birthday to your little girl!

Steph, from Be Positive Mom said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday!

jacque4u2c said...

It sure doesn't take long! Awesome photos!!!