Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sketchy Thursday

I am so excited because this is the third week in a row that I have played along at Sketchy Thursday

I have had a lot of fun playing along with these sketches because I really enjoy the sketches.

Ok so I am still not a professional at taking pictures of my layouts.....maybe one day....not to mention it's freezing cold here and I am NOT going outside to take a picture lol!!

These pictures are from a softball tournment in September. It was the first cold tournment and I LOVED Kendall in this pink velour suit!!
Hope you enjoyed my take on this sketch:)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is sooooooooooo adorable!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos and those flowers too!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Paige said...

How adorable! Sketchy Thursday is a great idea!

Jeanet said...

What a beautiful layout! Those photo's are so adorable and I love the pink and all the flowers!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet said...

Oooh, I LOVE all the pink! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!