Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project Life Tuesday!

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday where I share with you our previous week with a picture a day! For more great Project Life Pictures please click on the banner for Project Life Tuesday at the Mom Creative!


Kendall is on her second round of antibiotics which hints the reason I haven't blogged much lately! We are sure hoping this round gets rid of this nasty ear infection! Feb 11: Kendall loves to brush her hair and I think it's so funny when she brushes Chris' hair as well! I loved her new jammies that Grandma got her tonight. They even have a ruffle butt!!
Feb 12: I think it's so cute how Kendall just adores this card that Chris got her! Notice her pajama top is missing due to the pink medicine that dripped all the way down it!


Feb 13: Today was the warmest day in Louisville in probably three months and we had so much fun strolling down the street in Kendall's wagon today!
Feb 14: Kendall's first Valentines. I loved her little Valentine outfit and the bow that she wouldn't keep in her hair as well. I have ALMOST given up on hair bows haha!
Feb 15: All of these books on the floor were mine when I was little. Kendall loves to pull them off the bookshelf and read them every night. She is so funny when she reads books!
Feb 16: Kendall had fun pulling all the wipes ot of the box tonight. She thinks it's funny to pull them out one by one:)

Feb 17: Kendall was giggling so hard with my sunglasses on tonight. She would put them on and then have me put them on:) She makes me laugh she has such a personality and is so funny!
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute!!! She is rockin' the sunglasses! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

she is such a cutie Christy! And it's really neat you still have your old children's books for her!! Very cool. The last picture, ahe looks like a little movie star! Darling! (Cute sun glasses too!)

I'll never forget the night Paris tweeted Zoey's layout! lol That was fun! We're moving his week.....finally!!!!!! So hectic, but I'm so happy! xoxo