Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Life Tuesday


Welcome to Project Life Tuesday where I share my pictures for the week with you. Please click on the banner above to go to The Mom Creative's blog to see other Project Life Post!!

Enjoy our week:)

Feb 4: Kendall had a double ear infection so I left work early today. You would have never known she was sick other than her yucky cough. I am glad we got her in the doctor and got some meds before it got worse!

Feb. 5: It was so much fun letting Kendall fingerpaint. We made the biggest mess but I had so much fun watching her paint and look at her hands like what's going on! She is so funny and growing up so fast!


Feb 6: I cleaned out under my bathroom sink tonight. Wow was it a nasty mess and boy do I have WAY too many hair products, make up, and hair ties!


Feb. 7: Kendall has figured out how to take the lids off of these containers. Good bye clean floors!

Feb 8- As soon as I change Kendall's diaper she rolls over and takes off. I am lucky to get another diaper on her before she's gone. I definitely can't get her pants back on!

Feb 9- Chris got Kendall this card when it opens it sings Mickey Mouse Club House theme song! She opens and closes it over and over and over again.
Feb. 10-Kendall makes it impossible to take a picture of her these days! This was the best I could get of her in this cute outfit. She is always on the move and won't sit still long enough for a good picture:)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

I hope Kendall feels better soon. Ear infections are NO fun! Those pics are really great Christy, esp the Monday one- Love that!!!! xOxO