Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

Welcome to Project Life Tuesday where I share with you our week through a picture a day. If your stopping by from The Mom Creative welcome and I sure hope you will come back to visit! If you aren't here from The Mom Creative please stop by her blog for more Project Life Tuesday Pictures:

Jan 28: Kendall thinks it is so funny to get inside of things. So we knew she would find it amusing to get inside of this diaper box and we were so right!
Jan 29: Her new favorite thing, shutting doors and waiting for someone to open them back up so she can close them again!

Jan 30: I love this sweet picture of Kendall worn out after shopping with mommy and grandma. I also love that it's 30 degrees outside yet she still insist on pulling her socks off as soon as she gets in the car!
Jan 31: Tomorrow is FINALLY the 100th day of school I have been working hard to prepare for this day and I am so excited that it is finally here!!
Feb 1: Today we celebrated 100 days of being smarter! We made a banner, we made glasses, and we counted all day long! The kids had a lot of fun and I think they really enjoyed themselves!

Feb 2: I gave this messy girl baby spaghetti and noodles. She was liking it until she realized there were little pieces of something in her mouth lol! She is so funny I just adore her:)
Feb 3: Kendall still isn't sure how to use a sippy cup. Right now when I let her she just lays on the floor and drinks it up like a bottle, but I am sure one day soon she will have no problem drinking out of these cups!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed our week!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Your daughter is adorable!! So cute asleep in the car seat!

I love your pictures of the 100th day of school. We will celebrate our 100th day next Monday - yup, Valentines and 100th day on the same day - yikes! I'm getting my plans ready and I think we are going to make a banner too. And I love the cookies you made.

Have a great week!

Christina said...

Great photos! Your daughter is so cute. Watch out for those doors... my daughter has a habit of locking them and then closing them. LOL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I can promise you she will LOVE and figure out that sippy cup... Brookie STILL has her attached to her lips 24/7!! LOL! I loveeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica said...

Such sweet baby photos this week! I LOVE the cookie photo. Such a great perspective and a great idea. Hope you are staying warm!

Maggi said...

How sweet! Toot hates socks too. LOL Thanks for letting me know you got the scarf! :D

Sara said...

SHE.IS.ADORABLE!!!!! Great pictures :)