Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Week 4

WOW I can't believe the first month of January is already over with! It will be June before we know it and I can't wait for summer time!

We are in the mist of another winter storm on the way it could potentially hit us with a mess if it hits us just right!!!

Anyways here is our week and don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for:



Jan. 21: We had another snow day today so I thought I woudl try to organize my ribbon while Kendall napped. Turns out Kendall wanted to organize ribbon also because she woke up as soon as I got everything out!

Jan 22.: Guess who is climbing up the stairs now. This little girl learns something new every week! (Sorry for such a blurry picture but all I had was my Iphone and I just wanted to get a pic as fast as I could! It's an action shot on a phone haha!)


Jan. 23- Kendall is ALL over the place. Always into something and I thought it was funny that she wanted to play with my rainboats considering she can't stand wearing shoes! I think it's so cute the way she is sitting too!!


Jan. 24: Kendall loves this little music table! It has a little bowl in it where I put her snacks, which makes her love it even more!


Jan 25: I can't believe she is already 10 months. It is near impossible to get her picture on this chair now! She doesn't sit still long enough. Of the 30 pictures I took I thought this was so cute and it says it all!


Jan. 26: We had yet another snow day so Chris and I took Kendall out for her first snow sledding! She loved it and was so funny going down the little hill on our driveway:)

Jan. 27: To say my daughter likes to eat is such an understatement! The girl wants whatever we are eating at all times! I feel bad eating in front of her anymore because she wants what I have!
Thanks for stopping by and if your new welcome and I hope you will come back again soon:)

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cutie! Love the Sat action pic!

Sammye Jo said...

Love the fact she is in your ribbon :) Wait until she gets older and wants to craft with momand grabs your fav paper! LOL! You are in for it :)

mlmcdvt said...

Your daughter is just precious! How awesome that she will have all of these photos with journaling when she is older!

Julia said...

oh my goodness!! how old is she now?? she's beautiful, just like her mama!!!

did you guys get hit with snow?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!!! I love these!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)