Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Weight: An update!

Well I was reading through some of my old posts and I came across this one! (I just love that about my blog diary!)

I also wrote this one at the beginning of January before I went back to school from break!

I am SO happy to say that I have had a huge SUCCESS in my weight loss this past month!

From the day that I wrote my January post to this morning I have offically lost 8 pounds! That was four weeks ago, so that's about 2 pounds a week:)

Couldn't ask for more than that!

I have 6 pounds to go until I reach my first goal! (Which I would like to do by March 25!)

I will have 5 pounds to go to reach my second goal.

Then I must maintain which is the hardest part of all:)

I can't tell you how proud I am of myself.

I like to eat food. I like to eat food a whole lot so counting my points, measuring out my cereal, weighing my meat, and counting EVERY. SINGLE. piece of food that goes in my mouth is hard to say the least!

Here are a few things that have helped me stay on top of it:
1. We rarely eat out now. Maybe once or twice as week.
2. I go to the grocery every week and I buy fruit and I buy vegtables and I actually eat both!
3. I plan our meals out so that I know what we are eating each night before I get home which keeps me from making a less healthier meal.
4. I don't go over my daily points. Weight Watchers has ALWAYS worked well for me. I know I am lucky because I know some that have no luck. Honestly I think some people don't do it correctly. You have to actually measure your food out not guess what you think half a cup is or 4oz. (At least that has been my experience!)

The one thing I need to work on is :WORKING OUT! I just make so many excuses as to why I can't do it every night. Honestly I don't like doing it and I can think of a million things I could be doing around my house when I am working out. Maybe when it gets warm out I can take Kendall to the park more often and walk the tracks. We will see:)

I just wanted to share my progess and how happy I am!

I don't do this or say this to be all about me, but the way I feel, the way I act, and the things I do are totally different when I feel good about myself. I am sure everyone can say that, but honestly when I eat yucky food for a day I feel terrible! I don't like that feeling and I have been reminding myself that before I gorge on food!

My next weight post will be me reaching my first goal:)

2 comments:

Katie~Loves Of Life said...

I LOVE weight watchers and have had really good luck on it too :) I'm in week 5 right now and at 12lbs loss. Thank the lord the baby fat needed to GO.

Congrats!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)