Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dr. Seuss

I have been very busy the past few weeks and have barely been able to get my Project Life Tuesday Post up! I hope after this week things will settle down some. I am going to a conference for four days this week so I have been busy getting sub plans ready and Yearbook is due on Monday so I have been working extremely hard to complete it.

I have decided after this year I am giving up my yearbook job. It is so much extra work and now that we have Kendall I just don't want to spend that extra time working on it at night!

WOW I look like a tired ghost! I NEED a tan in a bad way:)

Saturday Chris and I took Kendall to the Dr Seuss story time at Target. She was so cute in her Dr. Seuss outfit and she did such a great job sitting and listening to the book while they read. She lasted through two books and then we were done for the day:) I thought I would share a few pictures from our day Saturday!

By the way I am LOVING Picasa and if you don't have it you so NEED to download it! It's Free!!
Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeee photos....and story time sounds like it was FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Katie~Loves Of Life said...

You are lookin so THIN momma!

Maggi said...

How fun! I have got to find Toot some story times around here!

Debbie L said...

Kendall is getting so big!! She is so adorable!!

Shannon said...

You are looking UBER skinny mini!!! And yes I LOVE picasa! Love that its free and so easy to use. It is the only photo editing software I use. I need to learn to use photoshop so I can be fancy like everyone else but I'm a creature of habit :)

jacque4u2c said...

I can not believe how fast she is growing!!!!!

Paige said...

How adorable is her outfit?!!