Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 months!

I can't believe Kendall Rae is 10 months old! It seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting her arrival and now I can't remember my life without her!!

Here are a few things I don't ever want to forget about Kendall at 10 months!

- Kendall you have been walking for about three or four weeks now! ALL over the place. We are chasing you down more than ever now!

- You have learned how to climb to the top of the stairs which has caused us to get yet another baby gate for the house.

-You love for us to chase you and you know exactly what your doing when you look back at us and take off as fast as you can!

-You love Ed and you think it is so funny to lay and love on him! You laugh out loud everytime he is around!

- You go to bed every night around 830 and we have FINALLY gotten back into a routine of sleeping through the night. Daddy lowered your bed all the way down because you love to stand up when we walk out:)

-You are wearing 9 month seperate pieces of clothing and 12 month one pieces because you are so long! You are going to be a tall girl! Your still in size 3 diapers.

-You eat EVERYTHING we let you get your hands on. You now love teddy grahams, some of mommys sweet potatoe or daddys mashed potatoes, and yogurt! I don't think we will have any problem getting you to eat:)


-Your still nursing but you also take a bottle and sippy cup during the day.

-Your favorite show is still Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

-You have two bottom teeth and I have a feeling another is on it's way at the top!

-Your very independent and don't want anyone to get in your way. Like your mommy you are very head strong and you are going to do things your way:) That's OK with me I want you to be a girl who makes her own decisions.

-You still take a pacifier when your sleeping. You never wake up with it though and I don't think your in love with it as much as you use to be!

-You dislike shoes very much to the point of throwing them out as soon as they are on your feet. Often times when I get you out of the car you have both your socks off as well.

-I love you more than I thought to be possible!! You are our world and we are having so much fun watching you grow up!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee reading about her! SO FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JODIE W. said...

My how she's grown lately! such a cutie pie!!!!!! I love that age too!

deb famularo said...

oh my gosh, this is so precious! What a DOLLFACE! Esp. that last pic of her!!!! Too cute Christy!!!! Loved reading all about her!!!!! xOxO