Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project Life: Week of December 24

Today is the last week of Project Life Tuesday for 2010. I am proud to say that my book is over 95 percent of the way finished. I have about 14 pictures left to print and then I am calling it done! I am so proud of how much I invested into this book and what it will mean to my family in years to come. I already love looking at it and what we do on this day last year! So much fun and I recommend Project Life to EVERYONE not just scrapbookers!

Don't forget to check out The Mom Creative for:


Dec. 24: Today was Kendall's first Christmas EVE! We had a busy day celebrating Teresa's birthday, going to chruch, and doing Christmas with my family. Kendall got this stroller from my mom. She loves pushing it around. You can tell that I have a hard time getting her diaper changed because she gets away from me before I can get her buttoned back up and her pants on. I am lucky to get the diaper on her:)Dec. 25: Christmas was a busy day for us. First we did Santa with Kendall, then Grandmas, then Grandma Giles, and to Teresa's. By the end of the day we were wiped out and Kendall was way spoiled! Christmas just also happened to be Kendall's nine month birthday! Dec. 26: Today is Tripp's first birthday. I just can't believe it's been one year. I will never forget visiting Tripp in the hospital and Jen telling me all about labor to prepare me for that day:) Tripp didn't want anything to do with the cake on his birthday!

Dec. 27: Kendall and I spent the day at home relaxing and playing with all her new toys. She loves her house.
Dec. 28: Today Kendall had her nine month appointment. Poor little girl had to get two shots. I can't believe that she is already nine months old. She is getting so big!

Dec. 29: Chris took off today and we went to the Newport Aquarium. This is one of the few pictures I got before my camera died. I think Chris said this turtle is 112 years old! AMAZING!

Dec. 30: Zoey had a rough night last night. I felt so bad for her. Her anal gland ruptured and now she had to wear this for 7 days:(


Thanks for stopping by and come back next week for our first week of January 2011!

6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

great piccies christy, poor kendall with her jabs and zoey with her anal glands, my dog is 14 and nags at his butt all the time! we end up going to get his emptied and he really doesnt like it!! hugs lou xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME photos!!! Brookie just had her 4 year old well check and had FIVE shots....ugh!! Not fun!!! And hope puppy feels better soon!!!!!! Kendall is just a DOLL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

You've done such an amazing job with this project! You're so right, your family will treasure this in the years to come!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

You did such a great job on this project!!

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! Yay!

Hugs to your poor pupper!!

Sonya said...

Looks like you had a good week! My niece got the same little stroller/walker!

deb famularo said...

oh nooooooo, zoey!!!!! awwwwww.
Girl, I finally can post that LO of her and as soon as we move (end of Feb) and I get my studio unpacked, I'll pop that Lo in the mail to you!!! xOxO