Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project Life: Week 3



Welcome to Project Life Tuesday where I show you a picture a day for my entire week! Please make sure you stop by Jessica Turner's blog for:





Friday January 14: Kendall is so cute sitting in her high chair! I just love feeding her every night. She is so funny and makes the silliest faces! But when she doesn't want something watch out because she will knock it out of your hands! (Taken from IPhone)

Saturday January 15: Kendall stayed with mom and dad while we went to the basketball game today. I think it is so funny that Kendall can't stand shoes! I put her brown boots on her this morning and she couldn't wait to get them off:) (Taken from IPhone)

Jan 16: Kendall LOVES snacks. Ok let's be honest here Kendall LOVEs food. She is just like her mommy and daddy:) She wants anything in sight now and I feel bad eating anything in front of her because she wants it so bad!



Jan. 17: Loved spending my day off with this sweet little face!

Jan 18: Teresa asked me to make her a hairbow holder for a friends Grandaughter. I love the way this turned out. They are doing ladybugs as the babies room so I thought this would fit perfectly!!

Jan 19: We are expecting snow tomorrow and I am so TIRED of hearing about the weather. I just want bright sunny skies and a high of 70 is that too much to ask for??


Jan 20: Kendall's two bottom teeth are in and you can tell! She loves to play with them and I am sure they feel really werid to her! I catch her with her tongue on them all the time! It's so funny.



Thanks for stopping by:)

5 comments:

Angie Blom said...

oh what a cutie.

Ginger@From The Cocoon said...

oh I love that she touches her teeth with her tongue AND that you got a picture of that :)

and no...its not too much to ask for...bring on Spring/Summer!!

laterg8r said...

wow, she is growing up so quickly. love that she plays with her teeth :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Come on over to my place... its gonna be 70 here today!! lol!! You can help me pack! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos...and Brookie FEELS the SAME way about shoes...lol..what's with baby girls that can't stand shoes to TEENAGE girls that can't WAIT to get their NEXT pair of shoes! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sara said...

What a cute blog you have! Great pictures. That baby is adorable.