Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Week 2

Thanks for stopping by Project Life Tuesday on my blog! Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative to enjoy more project life Tuesday posts!

Project Life Tuesday is a look at my past week Friday-Thursday with a picture a day! Thanks to Becky Higgins, Project Life:)

Hope you enjoy my week and thanks for stopping by I appreciate it! I love all my followers and love new ones as well;)


Friday January 7: Kendall is in LOVE with her power wheel. It amazes me that she knows exactly what to do and how to make this thing go all by herself!

Saturday January 8: Kendall is so funny when she eats something new. She shows it all over her face. I am pretty sure she has texture issues, but at the same the girl eats just about anything you put in front of her:)

Sunday January 9: I got a new camera for Christmas! This is just a camera that I can carry with me in case I don't have my Rebel on hand! I am so glad to have a camera that I can just throw in the diaper bag and go!

Monday January 10: This is what I have been working out to the past week! I LOVE Turbo Jam and can't say enough great things about it! The BEST workout Ever!


Tuesday January 11: Today was a snow day so Kendall and I just hung out at home for the day. So over snow days and I am sure they are not done just yet:(
Wednesday January 12: I made a new camera strap for my Rebel! I think I like it and I didn't do too bad on my first one I don't think:)

Thursday January 13: Kendall has been blessed with her mommy's wild and crazy hair. And it looks like it is going to start curling in the back here very soon!

Thanks for stopping by hope your enjoying your week:)

Photoshop Help: I could really use some photoshop help. I have been trying to crop my Iphone pictures to 2X3. However, when I THINK I have it cropped to a 2X3 and I got to put it on a blank 4X6 it is way too big OR way too small. What am I doing wrong? Are the deminisions not what they say they are? This has always been a problem with me. I can't figure out how to do ANY resizing on photoshop. Wish I knew what I was doing wrong??

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great shots. Your daughter is precious.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME photos!! Hoping to get a new camera this year.. maybe I can talk ya into making me a strap for it! LOL!! Sorry... I don't know photoshop that well...wish I could help! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

Wish I could help you with Photoshop but I use Paint Shop. :( These pictures are too cute, love that you added the workout one! Extra fun camera strap you made!!!

Christina Thomas said...

Great photos this week! If you like Turbo Jam you would LOVE Turbo Fire!
Check it out!



Photoshop help: Try changing your pixels to 300 and the dimensions to 2x3 and then crop.

Christina Thomas said...

Oh and you have to have the 4x6 you have open at the same 300 pixels.

jacque4u2c said...

These pictures are gorgeous! She is just a CUTIE!!!

Ginger@From The Cocoon said...

Adorable daughter...fun pictures...and love that camera strap! Great job :)