Thursday, January 20, 2011

Play I did!!

I am so excited that I got to do a little scrapbooking tonight. Well actually I am heading back up there in just a few minutes just wanted to take a few minutes to share this page with you!

It's a simple page but I love it!
I decided to play along with Sketchy Thursdays after seeing the cute sketch over at Sweet Julie's blog!
So here is what I came up with:

Most of all of my paper is from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby Kit (I tried to find the link to this kit but it looks like it's gone and I might cry because I wanted to order another for our next child(ren) and I will be sad if it's no longer available!)

The elephant is from Cricut Cart Create a Critter which is my newest most fav. Cart! In. Love. is all I can say about this cart! You need it if you have a cricut!

Anyways hope you enjoyed my layout:)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Soooooooooooooo excited to see you play along with Sketchy Thursdays!! This is soooooooooooooo stinkin' adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and the colors too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carol said...

Such a sweet layout! Great job!

Maggi said...

Simple and sweet, it's perfect! I just love multi-pic layouts!

Jeanet said...

Lovely take on the sketch! Beautiful photo's and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet said...

How adorable! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!