Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year: A New Me!


Funny title lol!

Probably won't be a new me but that's alright. I am not much on making New Year Resolutions, but this year I do have a few goals and things I would like to work on and continue to work on throughout the entire year!

Here they are!

First I would like to get Kendall back on a normal sleeping schedule. She has (KNOCK ON WOOD) slept for at least 12 hours the past three nights, which has been amazing!! I would like to get her in bed by 8:30 during the week so that I can get some things done at night while she is asleep which leads me to my next goal,

Reorganize and restructure myself. Having a baby takes every organizational skill you have and throws it in the garabage! Or at least it did for me:) I need to start making my lists at home and work again, keeping bills and other important papers organized in our office at home, keep myself organized at work which has been extremely hard this year, and just organize a few other things in my life!! This goal could be a post in itself because there are so many strings attached to it that I could go on and on about places and things I want organized, so I will just tell you as it happens!

Lastly, I would like to get back to my pre baby weight before Kendall turns one! I think I can do it. I have three months to lose 15 pounds and there are NO excuses now. I am starting weight watchers tomorrow and I am going to start working out as often as possible! I am holding myself to it because I am tired of complaining to people about the way that I look and feel when I am the one that can control it! We will see how it goes:) I will keep you updated! I am going to try to take monthly pictures and maybe when I start seeing the difference I will post them on here haha!
Our big 9 month old little girl!!


I hope everyone had a great new year and you all are ready for this new year. I know I am! This is going to be a great year for our family!!

Enjoy your week:)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those photos are ADORABLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou. said...

hiyah christy! happy new year hun! omg kendall is growing!! cutey as ever she is!! good luck on the WW, i need to shift some blubber this year, i have a lot more than 15lb to go though i think!!! hugs Lou xx

Maggi said...

She is such a little doll! Good luck with your 2011, I have no doubt you will surpass them all! :D