Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ladybug Bow Holder


My mother-in-laws friend is going to be a grandma so she asked me to make her sweet like grandaughter Maggie Grace this bow holder and a few bows!!


I thought it turned out pretty cute and they are so easy to make!!

All the supplies are from Hobby Lobby except for the ladybug. I am not sure where it came from I am thinking someone sent it to me in a stash:)


Sorry my pictures are not that great, but I had a lot of fun making this bowholder!

We are suppose to get 3-6 inches of snow by Friday. Anyone else SO ready for Spring?? I know I am:)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! AWESOME idea! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so adorable!!!! I love it!!! You should make these all the time and sell them! TOO CUTE!

Just heard about early dismissal for Katelyn - I am so ready for this weather to be OVER!!!!

Maggi said...

Oh this is too cute! What a great idea! I, for one, am SO READY for Spring!!! lol