Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday Night Fab Five: My five favorite Project life weeks for 2010!

My sweet blogger friend Maggi always does Friday Night Fab five and I have played along a few times so I thought I would start it up again! It's so much fun. Friday night fab fun is where I list five of my favorites!

This week I thought I would do five of my favorite project life Tuesday Posts since next week starts the first week of the new year for my project life!

I wanted to do just pictures but there is NO way I could only pic five with the great year we had:)

So here goes nothing!!

1. The week of January 1 I was so excited about my first week of Project Life

2. The week of April 2 The first Tuesday post that included Kendall

3. The week of June 28 My last day of school for summer vacation!

4. The last week of February So close to Kendall's arrival!

5. The week of December 24 Kendall's first Christmas:)

I am so excited to see what Project life 2011 will look like!!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo loving that you shared these!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

This is a wonderful list!

Maggi said...

How fun, thanks for playing along!!! You had such an amazingly exciting 2010! I can still remember when you announced you were pregnant and look at her now! :D