Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One=SUCESS!!

OK OK who fails on day one? Not many I am sure but I am proud of myself. My first day back to work, I followed weight watchers to a T (I still have 2 points left), I did zumba for 20 minutes, and I am PROUD of myself:) I know I can do it, but it's just sticking to it!!

Anyone else doing the new weight watchers program? It is quite different than the old program that I have done for at least 6 years off and on so it's definitely going to take some getting use to that's for sure! We will see if it works for me like the old system did! If not I can do the old one on my own:)

My goal is to lose 15 pounds before Kendall turns 1. I. think. I. Can. I am going to try really hard to not eat out as much and resist the foods I really, really want to eat. I am going to try even harder to work out at least 3-4 days a week. This has been a tough goal for me because I DESPISE working out. I have never liked working out and I probably never will. It's just me. The whole time I am working out I am thinking of five hundred other things that I would MUCH rather be doing!

So day 1 a complete success. I'll let you know the rest of the week goes here very soon!!
Tonight before Kendall went to bed she helped me do some laundry! Definitely the POTD:)
Tomorrow is my last post of Project Life Tuesday for the 2010 year! Come back and visit to see our Christmas in pictures:)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you!!! that photo is CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)