Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Life Tuesday 2011 Week 1

Today is the first Project Life Tuesday 2011! I love Jessica's new button for Project Life this year. How awesome that Becky Higgin's designer created it for her! Enjoy my week and don't forget to stop by every Tuesday for
Dec 31: Jennifer, Brad, and Tripp came over to spend the New Year with us. We had lots of fun eating yummy food, watching the kids play, and then playing games ourselves! It was a lot of fun:)
Jan 1: I worked for a long time today on my PL2010. I got it about as done as I am going to. Doing this projecyt has been the brst decision I made with my pictures yet!! So excited to organize 2011!

Jan. 2: Buddy came over to do Christmas with Kendall. He got her this wagon and I can't wait to pull her around in it this Spring:)


Jan 3: I love decorating for Holidays especially when it is all about my favorite color Pink!!!


Jan. 4: When I saw this at PBK I had to get it for Kendall!! She is a cute little piggy.
Jan. 5: I started weight watchers on Monday and every since this has been my breakfast of choice!!
Jan 6: Tonight we met Jennifer, Tripp and Brad at Mcalisters and Tripp had his first kids meal! I think Kendall wanted his food more than he did. We will not have any problems with our little girl eating!
Thanks for stopping by I am so excited about the new year and what is in store for our family!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Project Life Tuesday. Love you pictures. You've got a sweet little piggy! Good for you with joining Weight Watchers. It works. I'm a lifetime member.

Sonya said...

Great pictures! I'm glad that you got done with 2010! I was so happy the other night when I was telling my mom and a friend about it! I was excited to have one actual scrapbook actually fully complete! It was such a great feeling!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! She is soooooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Steph said...

I love seeing the two project life books together. That's inspiring!

Maggi said...

Great start to this year's Project! You can have Lucky Charms on WW? Awesome! lol