Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Dec.17-23

I can't believe we are at the end of 2010. Project Life has been by far the best documentary I have done with my pictures yet. I ordered my new kit and can't wait to get it all organized! If I get a chance this week I will share with you my 2010 book. After I get my pictures printed for November and December it will be complete!!

Thank you Jessica at The Mom Creative for hosting Project Life Tuesday this year and I look forward to participating in 2011! Enjoy my pictures and don't forget to link up on Jessica's blog!




Dec. 17: I love this cute little outfit Kenfall got from Teresa! The feet on it are so sweet.

Dec. 18: Tripp came to his first Cards game today! He was so cute taking everything in!!

Dec 19: Kendall amd Tripp show so much expression towards each other now! It's so sweet. I pray that they will always be sweet to one another!

Dec. 20: We are on Christmas break and we are having a blast at home! I love Kendall's little reindeer butt:)

Dec. 21: I finally got our mantel all put together and I love seeing three stockings on it this year!

Dec. 22 We had our first Christmas with the Connell's tonight and it was so much fun. I feel so lucky to have a friend like Jen going through the same things as a first time parent with me. It is such a blessing and I appreciate her so much! The kids were so cute opening their gifts and I love this new tradition we have started with them this year!


Dec. 23- I love this ornament that my friend Jessica gave me for Christmas. It goes perfect on my ornament holder on the mantel!


Thanks for stopping by:)


6 comments:

Steph said...

I love that ornament! It is too cute!

MamaB said...

Your little girl is so cute! I always love the baby outfits with something on their bottoms!

Susan said...

Great shots.

Your children could not be any cuter.

Enjoy these special days.

Happy New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are all soooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that reindeer butt! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maggi said...

What sweet pictures! I just love her little reindeer fanny! I always look for stuff like that for Toot, lol.

deb famularo said...

awwwwwwwwww!
Wishing you guys much joy, happiness and sparkle in 2011!! xOxO