Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

Wow...it's been a while since I have blogged. Didn't realize it had been so long:)
I can't believe the Holiday season is upon us already, but I LOVE this time of year!
We had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy great food with both of our families.

This year we have a lot to be thankful most importantly a sweet, healthy and happy baby girl who is already 8 months old! Wow time flies. We are so fortunate to have a happy healthy and growing little girl and I am thankful for that everyday out of the year not just Thanksgiving.

I am also thankful for my family. I have a great family and am very lucky to have two sets of living adn for the most part healthy grandparents. Kendall is fortunate to have two sets of great grandparents and a great great grandma still aorund. On Thanksgiving we took a five generations picture I will share it once I have uploaded it and edited it:)

Here is my turkey this week!
And I thought I would share this as well. Just a few weeks ago Kendall was enjoying her saucer.

And now we have taken it apart and she enjoys standing around it and playing with the toys. She is crawling ALL over the place and I am sure she will be walking before we know it! I. AM. NOT. READY. for that!
Chris did Black Friday shopping with Brad and I stayed home with Kendall. He got all of Kendall's Christmas shopping done. She is one lucky little girl:)

Kendall has had a temperature all day so hopefully it's just a tooth trying to come through! Hope you have enjoyed your weekend:)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The photos are ADORABLE!! I hope she feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

Hey Christy! Kendall is soooooo adorable!!!!!What a cutie!!!! She IS lucky to have two sets of great grandparents. Wow!

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Not too much longer and you'll have Christmas break too, yay!! xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

Kendall is just a doll!!!! I agree you are very blessed! Enjoy every second, my baby turned 10 the first of the month and I still have no idea where the past 10 years went!

Debbie L said...

oh my goodness...Kendall has gotten so big. She is adorable!

~BridgetL~ said...

wow I can't even believe she's crawling already. She sure is a cute turkey :) I bet Santa will be so good to her for her first Christmas :)

Maggi said...

She is growing like a weed! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Happy weekend!