Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project Life: Oct-22-28

Only ten more weeks of this years Project Life. I just can't believe how fast the time goes by. I hope you all enjoyed Halloween weekend. I will try soon to get a post up of our busy weekend we had!
Enjoy this week's life in our world:) October 22: Kendall and I went to eat with her GREAT, GREAT grandma! I love this shot of thier hands. We will be getting a five generations picture on Thanksgiving Day:)
Oct 23: I had fun making Kendall more hairbows. Like she doesn't already have enough:)

Oct 24: Only 7 months old and already has her own Coach purse (NOT REALLY!) Daddy's in trouble!
Oct. 25 Wow how time flies. Kendall is already 7 months old and I can't believe it!
Oct 26: Kendall slept on me most of the night last night which is very, very rare. I knew something wasn't right. So this morning as soon as I could I got her a doctor's appointment. Thankfully it was at 2 because we had tornadoes in the area at noon. Sure enough I was right and she had a double ear infection. Our first time being sick:( Wish I could be sick for her!
Oct: 27: Such a big girl who loves her mommy. I hope she always stays a mommy's girl:) You can still tell in her eyes she doesn't feel good even with that big smile on her face:(

This is a typical view of her basement living room. It ahs been taken over by Kendall's things!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit The Mom Creative for more project life photos!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I hope she feels better!! Great photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

so sorry she is sick - love her skeleton jammies :D

Lisa Howard said...

Well, it has been FOREVER since I've had the time to blog hop. Can't believe how big your little beauty is! So sorry to hear she isn't feeling well. Hope the antibiotic has her back to 100% soon. I also must tell ya...I've missed you! I so enjoyed keeping up with you and all your comings and goings. Let's hope I can wrangle a little more time to visit. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words. You touched my heart! By the way, the picture of the hands...priceless!!! Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs and more hugs! -L

~BridgetL~ said...

what an awesome picture with Kendall and her great great grandma. That one should be framed. :)
Hope she is feeling better now. :)

deb famularo said...

hey girl!
Hope you all are doing great! Wishing you guys a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!! and the app is out- Zoey is on there!!!!! Check Anam's Sketches 2 Scrapbooks facebook page (the link is on my blog)- she is giving free codes away all week! xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

These are terrific pictures. I hope you bring her by Lights Under Louisville this year - I know she will just be amazed with all the colors. It is even bigger this year then last year. Have a good month!