Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Monsters

I so adore Halloween Scrapbook paper and I absolutely love this echo park paper that I ordered from Sammye Jo and if you haven't checked out her blog yet you must because she is quite talented!


Jen and I took Tripp and Kendall to get their pictures taken while Chris and Brad were both out of town. We loved these little monster outfits so we knew that's what we would put them in. Even thougth it was SO hot outside when we got the pictures taken.

Here is my layout using an 8X10 picture. It seems to be when you get pictures taken by a photographer you get TONS of 8X10 pages in which you don't have nearly enough frames for. I hate for them to sit in the photo envelope to never be seen again don't you? So I thought it would be nice to include some of these in Kendall's scrapbook album.


What do you think?


Would you use an 8X10 picture in an album?


I love that the picture takes up the majority of the page and I just add a few simple embellishments to the page.


If you have 8X10 pictures sitting in envelopes with no where else to go try scrapbooking them! What a great way to save those memories so that they can still be seen in some way:)



Thanks for stopping by:)


handmade projects

4 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

omg!!! those 2 are just way too cute!!!!!! love the scrap page christy, the 8x10 photo size looks great. hugs Lou xxx

Sammye Jo said...

Super cute!!! I love using 8x10's in layouts! Like you said- there is no reason to let all those from years past just gather dust :) Great job!!!!! ANd so glad you like the paper :)

laterg8r said...

omg that is the cutest pic EVAH!!!

great idea to use the pics you have :D

jacque4u2c said...

ADORABLE!