Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Project Life Tuesday- Week October 1-7

Do NOT adjust your screens! I am actually playing along with Project Life today! I worked for about two or three hours on my project life book Saturday night. I have ALL my journal cards updated but I still have about 4-5 weeks worth of pictures to date! Not too bad though if you ask me:) So, enjoy our week! Friday: October 1- Zoey is still not sure if she likes Kendall or not yet. She cracks us up the way she just stares at her!
Saturday: October 2- I lvoe to decorate for fall/Halloween. Here is our mantel for this year.

Sunday: October 3- We upgraded Kendall's tub to a ducky that she can sit in! Just one more sign that our baby is growing up!
Monday: October 4- Chris got Kendall these jammies. They were perfect for tonight's cool weather.

Tuesday: October 5- Kendall is finally beginning to understand that we smile for a camera! I know she will be a little ham when she is older!

Wednesday: October 6- I caught Jax sitting on top of the dryer tonight. I am sure he was nice and warm!

Thursday October 7- (Pic from Iphone!) I got myself a smoothie tonight and Kendall wanted a sip. Won't be long til she have some:)
Your turn to play along and don't forget to check out Project Life Tuesday for more great pics of the week!





3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo fun fun fun fun!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the look she is giving in the PJ one! Tooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

too cute, love that she is trying to get a sip of your drink :D

deb famularo said...

Hey girl!
I'v missed seing your pics! Kendall is getting so big, I can't believe it! You are SO good for doing this project! I'm jealous!!! Love your Halloween mantle! xOxO