Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Project Life Tuesday October 8

So almost every picture is of Kendall this week, but she is just growing so fast I can't get enough of her:) She's no longer a baby she just looks like a little toddler:( Makes me sad how fast she really is growing up and I wish she could stay this age FOREVER!!

Enjoy our week! Just a cute little happy Kendall Rae!
Tongiht Chris and I went to the UofL game with Nick and Tara. We had a lot of fun:)

Kendall now turns her head sieways when she is looking at something and we thing she got it from Zoey!

Kendall is so sweet. Tonight while watching Mickey with Daddy she grabbed her Piglet and sat him on Daddy's lap wih her!

Kendall was so cute in her Halloween outfit tonight I loved it!


Kendall looked so adorable in her hooded towel tonight. Can you tell that we ran out of clean baby towels??

I love that Kendall is not a morning person like me! She was not ready to get up this morning:)

I am finally getting all caught up on Project Life. I am so proud of myself for sticking this project out and I can't wait to see what next year's kit looks like:) I have ALL of my journal cards up to date and I am only three weeks behind on adding the days of week to my pictures. I say that's pretty good for me. Thursday starts our fall break so I am hoping to get to it then! I should be completely caught up by this weekend:)

Hope you enjoyed our week in Pictures and don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for more Project Life pictures!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeee the 'not ready to get up yet!' lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

totally love her halloween outfit - too cute :D

~BridgetL~ said...

Kendall is such a cute baby. She looks so adorable in her halloween outfit. And Im so not a morning person either.
Enjoy your fall break :)

Susan said...

Great shots!!

Kendall is just a doll!!