Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Oct 15-21

I can't believe that October is already almost over and I really can't believe that Christmas is SO close....wow...how time flies.

I am proud to say that I am all caught up on project life except for maybe two weeks of picture editing..I have all of my journal cards up to date and I have all my journal cards in my book for the year:) Very proud of myself I have to say...And I may have missed maybe 2-3 pictures for the whole year which I believe to be REALLY good:)

Enjoy our week!!

It was chilly this mornign so I put Kendall in this cute little jacket we got her! We were sure glad it was Friday:)

Chris played in a softball tournment in Indiana and it got pretty cold. This is what Kendall looked like when we finally got home:)

Kendall's hair is starting to get long enough to put barrettes in it! I think it is so cute.

Tonight I froze 36 ounces of milk! I am so proud of how far I have made it with Kendall and nursing:)
From Iphone! I love this sweet picture of Kendall. She looks so grown up sitting here watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (her fav!). She really is getting so big and a little more independent everyday. It's amazing how time flies and babies grow up:) Oh and she loves to be without any clothing on her legs and feet:)

Tonight Kendall thought she would help me while I cleaned out my purse! Looks like Mrs. Thing knows what that card will get her:)

Today was the first day of fall break! I know it will go by fast so I am trying to enjoy every minute of it! Kendall loved napping in the basement on the floor today and I think Zoey enjoyed it as well!
Don't forget to stop by The Mom Creative for some more great pictures!!



3 comments:

laterg8r said...

it's phenomenal that you haven't missed more than a few days all year, it's a very tough project to keep up with (but so worth it) :D

Sammye Jo said...

Go YOU! For the pictures, freezing that Liquid Gold :) (That's what I called it when I was nursing!LOL)
Love all the cute pictures!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...these are PRECIOUS!! She is just soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)