Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Header

First I want to say I LOVE the header that I had made for me by Sweet Cheeky Blog designs. But, being the creative person that I like to be I thought it would be fun to try my own header!

HERE is what I have come up with. I don't want to post it to my actual blog yet because I want to make sure it's exactly what I want first.

So my other problem is I can't figure out how to get my background paper on the blog. I figured it out but I can't figure out how to make the file small enough so that it will upload to blogger. Any tips?

If you normally don't leave a comment PLEASE do this time, because I would love some feedback on what you think!!

Thanks:)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I use the new designer template on my blog...and what i do is size it to 700... then when I upload the background I choose 'tile' and then it repeats the image over and over on the background...I hope this helps! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou!! said...

omgosh christy yes use it, it is absolutely adorable! you clever chick you!! hugs Lou xx

~BridgetL~ said...

I think the new header is simple adorable. could be that Kendall is just so cute. but seriously you did a great job.

The Little House That Grew said...

Hey there..I just stumbled over here from who knows where and read some of your blog..CUTE..CUTE...CUTE!!
I am a header gal..I could change mine daily. I say go for the change and have fun making more. I will be back!
Lisa