Sunday, October 10, 2010

A great Saturday

We had a great Saturday!

We woke up this morning and got ready for a home football game against Memphis. Even though Kendall wasn't going we still got her dressed up in her Cardinal gear! She stayed with Grandma and Papaw while we went to the game:) We dropped K off and headed to the game. We went with our good friends Tara and Nick. We tailgated a little before the game and then headed in. Here are some pics of us. I am so sad that the picture of Chris and I didn't turn out very well. You can't really see his face!



After the game we went and picked Kendall up and then the five of us went to our favorite place Mcalisters for some yummy supper!
Then we came back home to hang out for a while before K went to bed! Don't you love her fall jammies! I sure do:)
I love that CUTE smile as well! She has be doing A LOT of drooling makes me wonder if a tooth is working its way to the surface????
AND look who's trying to crawl now! She is reaching for EVERYTHING and it all goes straight to her mouth. Now we put her on the floor and put her toys away from her so that she will move to them! She is getting really good at swinging those feet behind her! Won't be long and she will be OFF! I can't believe it and I am not sure that I am ready for it just yet:)
I have been working on Project Life the past few hours. I am proud to say that I am completely caught up on all of my journaling cards. I have just a few weeks of pictures to edit and then I will be completely caught up. I am going to try to do 1-2 weeks a night this week and hope that I can be caught up and send pictures June-now to the printer to be printed off! I am so excited that I decided to do this project and I can't wait to see what next years design will look like!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

3 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

sounds like youhad a fabulous day hun and those piccies of kendall are just too cute!!! i cant wait to see some of her off and away with her crawling!! hugs Lou xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I loveeeeeeeeee the photos...looks like a great day!!!! And look at her trying to reach the dolly!! Toooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

wow, i've been away for a month and kendall is sitting up pretty :D

love her fall jammies :D

thanks for visiting me while i was on my babymoon :D