Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Decorating!

I can't believe the weekend is already over it goes by way too fast these days!
This weekend I got a little more cleaning done and some fall decorations put up. I am not a big decorator by any means, but I love to decorate for fall, halloween, Christmas, and Easter/Spring!
Here are a few of my pictures nothing big I promise:)

These two pictures are in the room when you first walk into our house. This room was a garage a long time ago and the people that lived here before us made it into a room. We don't really do much in this room it's more of an entryway really!'
A bucket on our fireplace to hold Halloween blankets!
This is my fireplace mantel and Kendall already got a Halloween Card in the mall!
And of course I have to share a picture of my big girl in her new big girl tub!! She LOVES it. She is a water baby for sure and when we put her in this tub tonight she was loving it and the duck on the front. I can't get over how big she is getting and how much she changes every single day:)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING your decorations and loveeeeeeeeee that CUTEEEEE bath pic! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Loopylou!! said...

oh i love halloween christy. here in the UK people tend to save the halloween bits until hallowen night but iwould love to decorate up for the whole month!!! and i lve the big girl duck bath piccy too!!

laterg8r said...

love the halloween blocks and that duck is genius :D